We have always prioritized a very high level of cleanliness as part of your well-being experience. We are also closely following the guidelines set forth by the CDC and will continue to adjust cleaning and admittance protocols for the safety of our guest. Cleaning and disinfecting our space is of the highest importance.
Once open, we will ask that if guests are not feeling well, display symptoms, or recovering from an illness to please stay home and re-schedule appointments for another time.
- If you are sick please wait two weeks before booking
- Appointments will be spaced out to avoid office congestion, and extra disinfectant measures
- You must wear a mask upon arrival
- Plan on filling out a waiver
- Temperature will be checked before service
- Wash hands before treatment
- Hand sanitizer will be available to use before, during and after
- All equipment/surfaces sterilized with UVC light and/or disinfectants
- We will wear mask and gloves